Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help DSiBrew by expanding it.|
- Includes (2) 0.3 Megapixel VGA Cameras
- 256MB Internal Flash Memory - Samsung kmapf0000m-S998 MOVI NAND - MMC Interface
- 128Mbit RAM - NEC uPD 46128512AF1 - DDR RAM with SRAM interface, less for ARM to do
- (2) 3.25 Inch Displays
- Backwards compatible with Nintendo DS games but not GBA games as the lack of a gameboy cartridge port.
- ARM cpu (unknown speed)
- PAIC3000D Sound Chip - possibly a TI codecs: AIC3 ????
- Mitsumi (MM3317A) - Power supply and charger circuit ????
The socket to the left of the ARM processor is the wifi chip socket. NEC is the RAM, SAMSUNG is the NAND.