I've done some experiment with dsiware and sd card .
First i've got an EU DSI but the cam code seems Japanese because i've found this folder:
HNIJ (484e494a) Nintendo DSi Camera JP
HNIP (484e4950) Nintendo DSi Camera EU
The file in it pit.bin looks like this : 0TIP00_1 , hex = 3054495030305F31B80B010000000000000000003D66180000000000
Then i saved one game at time and compared the file HNB_.lst .
HNGP (484e4750) Nintendo DSi Browser ,, HNB_.lst = PGNH , end = 0400000028A70000 4B484449 Foto Glitter ,, HNB_.lst = IDHKPGNH , end = 04000000EBD70000 4B475556 Flipnote Studio ,, HNB_.lst = VUGKIDHKPGNH , end = 04000000A5D80000 4B434456 Dizionario 6 in 1 ,, HNB_.lst = VDCKVUGKIDHKPGNH , end = 040000009E3F0000 Worterbuch 6 in 1 4B554E56 Uno ,, HNB_.lst = VDCKVUGKIDHKPGNHVNUK , end = 040000001FEE0000
Title update logs
Logs of title updates are available here. First scan was done on 04-12-10. checkupdates.php is run on a local offline server, and the local offline server scans for updates every hour with the script, when the local offline server is on. The source is available on this server. It checks for new versions by comparing TMD title versions downloaded via HTTP from CDN, the logs are simply a list of the titles' versions.