Revision as of 00:10, 21 January 2011 by Neimod
|This article is a stub. You can help DSiBrew by [//dsibrew.org/w/index.php?title=Hardware&action=edit expanding it].|
- Includes (2) 0.3 Megapixel VGA Cameras
- 240MB(+16MB probably reserved for wear leveling purposes (e.g. replacing bad blocks)) Internal Flash Memory - Samsung kmapf0000m-S998 MOVI NAND - MMC Interface
- 16MB RAM - NEC uPD 46128512AF1 - DDR SRAM or a Fujitsu 128-Mbit FCRAM 82DBS08164D-70L (datasheet: http://edevice.fujitsu.com/fj/DATASHEET/e-ds/e511454.pdf)
- (2) 256 x 192 3.25 Inch Displays, one of which has a resistive touch screen
- Backwards compatible with Nintendo DS games but not GBA games due to the lack of a gameboy cartridge port.
- Integrated ARM7/ARM9 cores clocked at 133mhz in real mode and downclocked to 66mhz for compatibility mode.
- PAIC3000D Sound Chip - possibly a TI codecs: AIC3 ????
- Mitsumi (MM3317A) or TI 72071B0 - Power supply and charger circuit ????
- SD/SDHC Card slot
- WiFi dongle with integrated 128KB SPI Flash for NVRAM, WiFi settings
The socket to the left of the ARM processor is the wifi chip socket.
TWL CPU pinout map: File:Twl cpu pinout.pdf (WIP)
CPU with new ram